Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Unit 1 Mid-Post!!!


Hey!  The first post that I’ll be posting up is a rhetorical analysis of an artist blog called Empty Kingdom.  If you’re not sure about what that is, it means that I’ll be breaking down the website and try to pinpoint as to why the authors of that blog made it that way.  That entails of how the author writes on their blog, why they are writing for, and who are they writing to.  Of course, this would also include the knowledge the authors have toward the topic their blog is based on.  It is necessary for the authors to have relevance on art and the artists they cover in their articles.  Additionally, depth is needed in order for the author to elaborate on the article they are covering and show he/her point of view.

I guess it shouldn’t be too much of a surprise that I already have some knowledge on art and a general understanding on how other artists may work.  I started getting into art when I was in middle school and from then on I had more opportunities to flourish skills and knowledge from other creators.  From this project, I hope to discover what the kind of audience the authors are trying to capture.  I want to see if they are trying to address people who are are like me and already have skills in the arts or people who follow the blog or a particular artist.  Also, I want to see if the writers have their own respective personalities in how they write and if they give any interaction with their viewers.  


Screen Shot 2015-09-08 at 8.55.23 AM.png



No comments:

Post a Comment