Friday, September 4, 2015

My Intro Assignment; Brendon Ngo

Hi my name is Brendon Ngo and I’m a freshman who attends NC State University and graduated from Wakefield High School in the class of 2015. At Wakefield High School, I was part of National Achievers Society, Science Honors Society, and Math Honors Society. With most of my spare time, I like to play soccer and have been since I was eight years old. Through soccer I have made many top teams such as CASL Elite Black, TFCA Alliance, ODP North Carolina, and Wakefield’s varsity soccer team. For Wakefield, I have been a starter for the varsity soccer team since I was a sophomore and was captain for my junior and senior year. For this year I will be posting many blogs for my English 101 class about various subjects such as art, science, sports,and literature while also writing about recent news that is going on in the world. Even though my blogs will give factual information it will also be well opinionated. That being said, I will try and be fair with my opinions and I will give my reasons for my opinions. The tone of my blogs will be more of a serious tone while there will also be some with a more joking tone. Throughout my life English has always been a subject that I struggled with but I will try my best to write my blogs.





No comments:

Post a Comment