Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Preview of my Unit 1 Project

Rhetorical analysis is a big is very important when it comes to finding out what the blog is about and determining whether it is a good blog or not.  A rhetorical analysis is an essay that breaks down any non-fiction work into parts and explains how the parts go together to make the writing.  For my first big post in this blog I will be doing a rhetorical analysis on a blog site that I have chosen.  This post will give you, the reader(s), and inside look on the blog site and I will be pointing out rhetorical devices that are used in the blog.

The blogsite I will be analyzing is Soccerreviewsforyou.com.  This blog site is owned by the author, Joshua Vujovic, where he gives reviews on all soccer equipment.  His blogs are always well written which makes it very easy to analyze his blog site.  For example, his blogs always go into great depth as he'll explain all parts of the product, or products, that he is testing and how they are made while also explaining why the products are made the way they are.  Also, he is very unbiased in his reviews and will even do smaller brands such as basics, mizzen, and umbro.


It is very easy to analyze this blog site for me because I myself am a fan of soccer cleats and used to watch this and other blog sites about cleats.  By composing this analysis I am hoping to find out more about his website as well as being able to analyze sites more thoroughly.  I also hope to find out more about key things like how the tone or formatting can affect how people judge or look at his blogs.  Overall I hope thus blog makes me a better analyzer.






No comments:

Post a Comment