Friday, September 4, 2015

Bio: Alex Nguyen

Hey! My name is Alex Nguyen and I am a Textiles Technology major here at NCSU.  A little about myself is that I am from Hickory, North Carolina and that I’ve lived there my entire life.  I swim competitively and have been for about 8 years now. Some of my other hobbies are creating a variety of art, eating, and looking at things online.  During my senior year, I made some contributing actions to my community both in school and outside.  I was in BETA Club and I helped out people running several events and I have helped make others happy by doing stuff like carrying some things when they have too much.  As for my general experience in English courses, I’d say that I’m decent.  Things like writing papers and worksheets are some of what I’ve done in the past, but writing a blog is a first.  I mean, it’s not like it's intimidating, more like it's new and different than the norm.  Being as creative as I am, I don’t mind it and welcome the idea as another way to make content.  That being said, the blogs I will be posting will be all about things in life that make people happy.  Such things may include activities that benefit yourself or others, intriguing pieces of creativity, and things that I’ll put my own perspective on.  As for the tone of my blogs, it will fluctuate depending on the topic I’m writing about.  I want to put passion and my personality into my blogs so that while we are talking about a certain topic, the readers can get a sense of myself in those words.  In a way, that’ll let them understand my perspective and why I react to it.  


IMG_1913.JPG



















No comments:

Post a Comment