Friday, September 4, 2015

Olin Austin: Biography

Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog for English 101. My name is Olin Austin and I am a freshman at North Carolina State University studying agribusiness management. I graduated from Union Academy High School this past June, where I was senior class president, Junior Civitan club president, and captain of the varsity football and swimming team.Through academics and athletics, I have established many leadership skills that will benefit me throughout my life. After college, I plan to return home and inherit the family business. I am avid football fan, as well as a conservation minded hunter. After college, I plan to return home and inherit the family business. I like to call my style of blogging “factual editorials”. Factual editorials are articles that state facts, but have my opinion woven into to it. Throughout this year, I will be posting blogs about various subjects such as art, science, sports, literature, and breaking news throughout the world. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment