Monday, September 7, 2015

IMG_1556.jpg

My name is Hannah Brannan and I am nineteen years old. I am currently a freshman at North Carolina State University. I have not declared my major , but I know it will be in the business or parks and recreation field. Growing up in the small town of Wendell, North Carolina was special. I loved living in a small town, where everyone knows everyone. Animals have always been a huge passion of mine. I have a cat and a dog that I recently rescued. Now that I have introduced a little bit about myself, this semester will be blogging about various topics in my english 101 class.  I will be blogging about art, science, or anything that is recent or trending in the world today. As for the tone of my blogs, they will differ based on the topic of the article I am writing. My post will include as much positivity and happy thinking as it can, because that is how I best describe myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment