Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Robbie Mid-Unit Post




http://blogs.motortrend.com

For this blog I will be analyzing how the author uses rhetorical devices. Some of the things I will examine will be layout, word choice, structure, and tone. All of this will be done so that I can understand how a writer influences his readers. Everybody has their own opinion and I would like to know how the writer formed their slant on a subject. I want to know why one website uses more pictures than the other, or why one website has readers click through a slide show to view parts of an article. I enjoy when authors are very precise and go into depth about a certain topic, that is something I hope to accomplish with my own personal writing.


My background history for the information on this blog is basically that I know a decent amount about cars just from my family. My relatives are mostly motor heads. They are the ones who made cars interesting to me. They also taught me what they know about the mechanics of cars because they told me it would be useful one day. As I compose my unit one project I want to learn more about the topic I choose. Learning is what makes this interesting for me. I just want to know more about a topic than I did before I started.

No comments:

Post a Comment