Friday, September 4, 2015

   Hello! My name is Robert Luther, but you can call just call me Robbie. I was born and raised in the mountains of western North Carolina. Being raised in the the mountains influenced my stance on things such as land conservation and environmental protection. I’ve explored places like Hawaii, Alaska, and Colorado and can appreciate the way they are preserved so why not do the same here? During high school I was part of many clubs like Key Club, Spanish Club, and Leadership. These different activities helped me shape my character into what it is today. Some things i enjoy in my free time are hiking, fly fishing, traveling, and really just hanging out with my closest friends. Currently I am a full time student at North Carolina State University and am looking at majors in the Business or Engineering field. My blogs for English 101 will be from a variety of topics such as trending technology news to my own personal spin on current events and even some land conservation/preservation news. I think it’s important to give the information on an article, but the information alone can get boring. Some articles will be more opinionated than others. The tone of my articles will range from serious on things that I believe in firmly, like conservation, to less serious and more relaxed on things like current events. who knows? Maybe I’ll poke some fun at the Kardashians? We know we all love to.







No comments:

Post a Comment